For only 250 Pesos a day (for a one month rental) or 450 Pesos per day for a daily motorbike rental (less than a week) SDR has brand new Honda to help you explore Mactan Island and Cebu.Our SDR Cebu Motorbike Rental bikes are all HONDA.Made tough for rough road, styled to fascinate, extremely eco-friendly! Seize the thrill, the power and the safe pleasure with the fierce 125cc power of the Honda XRM! Now with its upgraded Euro 2 clean air world standard, the first ever in the Philippines, the extremely versatile XRM is all dynamic in action, less the pollution, another pioneering power only from Honda.
With SDR Mactan Island Motorbike rental you can enjoy these exciting bikes for less:
The Contract (below) is mutually agreed further as follows:
- You must leave your passport with us and a deposit of 5,000 pesos.
- Renter shall utilize the motorcycle only for the purpose of sight seeing on main roads.
- If the motorcycle breaks down, we will make the necessary repairs.
- If the motorcycle breaks down outside of Mactan Island Area, the renter is responsible for the way back transportation.
- The motorcycle is insured in accordance with current Philippines liability. Additional Insurance coverage is the responsibility of the renter.
- During rental period, renter must take good care and maintenance the vehicles as if it were his/her own property, and check oil and water in engine at every fill-up of fuel.
- During the rental period the renter is responsible for damage cause to motorcycle, whether caused by the renter or a third party.
- If the motorcycle needs to be repaired or painted for damage cause to motorcycle (during the rental period), whether caused by the renter or a third party, the renter must pay extended rent as long as the vehicle is in repair shop.
- The renter will be liable for the theft of the motorcycle. The renter will be charged to replace the motorcycle in cases of theft.
- The renter must have a valid international driver’s license or local driver’s license.
- The renter must agree to Philippines traffic rules (Especially about wearing a helmet for motorbikes and non-alcohol driving)
- The renter should park the motorcycle in a secure place in the night time.
- The renter must fill up the tank before returning the motorcycle.
- Up to 59 minutes late is a Grace Period= No Charge
- 1-2 Hours late = 1/3 Daily Rental Charge
- 2-3 Hours late= 2/3 Daily Rental Charge
- Over 3 Hours late= Full day Rental Charge.
All units have 50, 000 Pesos of Compulsory Insurance for 3rd party damage. However, this is a small amount of insurance and pays nothing for the damage to the motorcycle which the Renter if fully liable for under the Terms of the Rental Contract.