Which would you prefer for a vacation or family trips: hotels or serviced apartments?
There are plenty of holiday packages but one question remains the same – what lodging option works best? With an array of choices, it’s best to consider the overall affordability and convenience an accommodation can offer.
So which is which, hotel or serviced apartments? Let’s the weigh the two.
Hotels or Serviced Apartments: The Perks
What are serviced apartments?
A serviced apartment is a fully furnished apartment for short-term or long-term stays and has hotel-like amenities. Guests can enjoy the following benefits:
• Cost-effective. A serviced apartment is an economical choice as the rate is charged per apartment and not per head. If you plan to extend your holiday, serviced apartments provide special rates – you’ll definitely get your money’s worth!
• Homelike. Want to stay in a comfortable environment? A serviced apartment will make you feel like you’re not on vacation – it’s your home away from home. Most serviced apartments include a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, and a small kitchen. You could also make use of the following – private telephone line, TV, music system, free WiFi, and DVDs.
• Fully-equipped Kitchen. Preparing meals inside your apartment will let you avoid spending money at fancy restaurants as you can cook in the comforts of your room. You could also use home appliances like the cooker, fridge, washer/dryer, and dishwasher.
• Exclusive and Customised Experience. Serviced apartments provide a special and customised experience like no other. If you have further requests, you can call ahead for additional concerns like letting the staff stock your favorite treats on your fridge or requesting for a secure parking.
• Extra Space and Privacy. Traveling with the whole gang? Serviced apartments are spacious than the average hotel room. If you want to travel with a bunch of friends and family, this is the ideal accommodation. You can also enjoy extra privacy since serviced apartments have a separate space for the living room and bedroom. While your friends are watching their favorite television shows, you can relax in the bedroom without having to worry about noise.
• 24-Hour Concierge. Most serviced apartments provide a 24-hour concierge service. From social arrangements, business trips to helping solo travelers, the concierge team makes sure every guest has a comfortable stay. They are also knowledgeable when it comes to local bars and cafes, transportation, go-to local destinations, and delivery services.
While some people prefer serviced apartments, others want to make the most of their vacation and stay in hotels. Here’s why:
• Transport Services. It’s easy to get lost in a new city but when you book your stay at a hotel, transport services are ready to greet you the moment you step off from the airport. Hence, you won’t have to look for a cab or go to the nearest bus stop.
• Free Meals. Excited to have your breakfast on the first day of your vacation? Most hotels provide free breakfast which can be served straight to your room – a superb treat when you don’t want to cook your own meal in the morning.
• Front desk/reception. Need further assistance? The receptionist is ready to answer all your queries and will be there to help you whether it’ll be looking for local destinations or eating at a local cafe.
• Well-maintained Rooms. When it comes to well-maintained rooms, hotels offer the best house keeping service. You can come and go anytime since the house keeping team is there to make sure your room is squeaky clean. Thus, you can sleep comfortably at night.
• Tight Security. Hotels have the most advanced security systems to make sure security is tight in the entire area and to prevent property loss.
• Luxury and comfort. Most people would like to indulge in the luxury and comfort that hotels provide. Guests can relax and take advantage of the following: swimming pools, spa and sauna, gym, and private garden.
Still confused between choosing hotels or serviced apartments? Think things through before your next vacation as there are plenty of Cebu serviced apartments to choose from.
At SDR Apartments, we always ensure that guests have the most memorable vacation. We have combined hotels or serviced apartment services that would make your stay pleasant. So whether you are seeking the comfort of a hotel room or the privacy of a serviced apartment, you can enjoy it all here in SDR. We provide the best of hotels or serviced apartments amenities plus top-quality service!
Read more about SDR Apartments: Looking for Premium Accommodation in Cebu