Getting from the Airport to SDR Mactan Apartments
We are less than three minutes away from Mactan International Airport. If you are staying less than a week at SDR, you can either pay for a transfer via our economical-no fuss car service at US$8 (for up to 2 guests) or grab a taxi. Grabbing a taxi may be fraught with waiting, haggling, etc. so we highly recommend utilizing our car transfer service.
If you choose to go via taxi, tell the driver to go to “SDR Apartments at Kiener Hills” in Matumbo. As you drive from the airport, you will travel along Airport Road until you reach the SDR Apartments Signage at the Barangay Matumbo turn-off (first road after you pass Days Inn), and you turn left at that junction. We are about 100 meters from the turn-off, on the left side. Opposite our main building lobby and entrance is a sari-sari (general store) store. The SDR main office is on the ground floor at the right side of the main building.
Mactan Airport Tax
International departures: Philippine Peso 550 (approximately US$12)
Domestic departures: Philippine Peso 200 (approximately US$4.5)
Airport Tax is strictly CASH ONLY in Philippine Pesos. Take note, as they are very sticky about this matter.
Cebu Pacific has an excellent online booking facility for those who wish to obtain economical fares around the Philippines, or to Hong Kong and Singapore. Look no further and have your plastic on hand.
A new international terminal worth Php 1 Billion will be constructed beginning 2006 and will be completed in four years. The existing 15-year-old terminal, which currently houses the domestic and international wings and has a capacity of two million passengers, will be purely devoted for domestic use. Also, the current four aerobridges or tubes on the existing terminal will be upgraded and two more will be added, bringing the total to six.
Airlines Serving Cebu Island
The following airlines serve the Mactan International Airport as of January 2006:
- Air Philippines (Bacolod, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Manila and others)
- Asian Spirit (Cagayan de Oro, Caticlan-Boracay, Surigao, Tandag)
- Cebu Pacific (Davao, Iloilo, Manila, Zamboanga)
- Philippine Airlines (Manila)
- South East Asian Airlines (Bantayan (seasonal), Camiguin, Caticlan, Cotabato, Siargao)
- Asiana Airlines (Seoul-Incheon)
- Cathay Pacific (Hong Kong)
- Cebu Pacific (Seoul-Incheon , Busan, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Guangzhou, Macau, Singapore)
- Malaysia Airlines (Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu)
- Mandarin Airlines (Taipei-Chiang Kai Shek)
- Philippine Airlines (Seoul-Incheon, Hong Kong, Tokyo-Narita)
- Qatar Airlines (Doha, Singapore, Europe)
- Silk Air (Davao, Singapore)
Tel: (+63 32) 253-1923 / 253-1924 / 253-1925
Fax: (+63 32) 256-2205
Phone: +63-32-232-9442 (SM City Cebu), +63-32-232-8412 (SM City Cebu)
+63-32-340-0422 (Mactan Airport), +63-32-231-3887 (YMCA Bldg. Cebu
Fax: +63-32-340-0026 (SM City Cebu)
South East Asian Airlines