A Great Trip to Bohol
Just a boat ride away from Cebu, Bohol is one of the most visited islands in the archipelago. It is home to the world-famous Chocolate Hills and the tarsiers, the world’s smallest primate. While these are spectacular highlights of the province, it’s the gorgeous beaches that draw tourists to the island.
Bohol is a haven for beach lovers and adventure seekers. The main island has 75 others surrounding it which make the perfect playground for outdoor enthusiasts. Panglao Island, for one, has fantastic diving spots and has been ranked as one of the top diving locations in the world.
Your visit to the Philippines will not be complete without setting foot on this small but majestic Visayan island.
Only one hour from Mactan, let SDR introduce Bohol to you in an amazing way!
We offer the following services:
- Kayaking on Inabanga River
- Explore hidden rivers
- Enjoy the serenity of the wonderful natural environment
- Canoeing and river boating
- Day trips to Chocolate Hills and see tarsiers
- Feast on local delicacies, oysters, crab, shrimp, and other seafood
- Picnic or overnight stay on an isolated sandbar
- Camping on our exclusive island
- Sailing local paraw (sailboat)
- 10 persons – Php1,950 per person
- 5-9 persons – Php2,250 per person
- 4 person – Php2,500 per person
- 2 persons – Php3,500 per person
Take advantage of this great promo package brought to you by SDR Mactan – providing accommodation at par in quality with 5-star Cebu Hotels without the high costs.
Contact SDR today for reservations or inquiries on this Bohol trip.